Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Best Flight Attendant Ever!

I love to travel, however unfortunately I usually get sat next to a big smelly lady who wants to talk to me the whole flight or in front of a screaming baby or toddler who loves nothing more then to kick my seat. Thankfully Virgin Blue Airlines has came up with a good solution to this problem, or at least one of their employees did. A male flight attendant was recently fired, for get this, putting a 17 month old in an overhead bin. I applaud his decision and believe all travelers would benefit from this practice. Unfortunately the deed wasn't done in spite. The child was engaged in a rowdy game of hide and seek with it's parents when the flight attendant decided he wanted to get involved in the action. The overhead bin seems like the best option, doesn't it? Check out the Herald Sun for the full story.

No comments:

Post a Comment