Monday, April 13, 2009

Hey Ladies, Mow your lawn!

I can officially die now that I know heaven exists. I found it in a Schick razor commercial. You wont see this ad on TV anytime soon unless you live in Europe, but its starting to generate some controversy on the internet. The ad begins with a woman sitting on a couch petting a cat (which ironically is shaved by the end of the ad) and then proceeds to go out side and sing a song with her friends about "mowing the lawn." It even has a scene where a blag woman sings "some bushes are really big," then an Asian woman sings "some gardens are mighty small," and finally a white woman sings "All that's left for me to see are tulips on the mound." (Get it? Tu-lips. On the mound.) no joke. The video even features various shrubs trimmed into hearts and landing strips. Of course some people are going to be offended by this but we as Americans need to lighten up. This is simply about general hygiene and maintenance of the pubic region. I don't see the taboo in talking about this issue. Either way watch the video and let me know what your thoughts on it were.

No comments:

Post a Comment