Friday, April 10, 2009

Oh Kanye!!


Kanye West has been another rapper who has been pissing me off lately. The guy is easily one of the most talented people in the business today but recently his larger than life ego and his addiction to the auto tune has made him into the current world champion of douche bags. Now as most of you know this isn't just a recent problem for Kanye. Some of his famous foot in mouth incidents include.... (with video!)

After Hurricane Katrina, live in front of a world wide television audience Kanye claimed "George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People"



In his song "Crack Music" he makes a reference to the conspiracy theory that the Reagen Administration intentionally placed crack/cocaine in the ghettos of the United States as a way to slow down the black pride movements


On many occasions he has broke into child like tantrums about not winning certain honors. Video below is just one example



Kanye has recently revealed that he wants to be refered to as Martin ‘Louis’ The King Jr. following the launch of his new footwear range for Louis Vuitton during Paris Fashion Week. No joke.


A message from kwest on Vimeo.

These are just a few moments that outline Sir West's crazy ego.

Last week South Park stepped up to the plate and bruised his ego by calling him a gay fish in an episode that makes fun of what a cocky douche he is. Kanye responding to the episode by writing the following in his blog...

"SOUTH PARK MURDERED ME LAST NIGHT AND IT'S PRETTY FUNNY. IT HURTS MY FEELINGS BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SOUTH PARK! I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY EGO THOUGH. HAVING THE CRAZY EGO IS PLAYED OUT AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE AND CAREER. I USE TO USE IT TO BUILD UP MY ESTEEM WHEN NOBODY BELIEVED IN ME. NOW THAT PEOPLE DO BELIEVE AND SUPPORT MY MUSIC AND PRODUCTS THE BEST RESPONSE IS THANK YOU INSTEAD OF "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" IT'S COOL TO TALK SHIT WHEN YOU'RE RAPPING BUT NOT IN REAL LIFE. WHEN YOU MEET LITTLE WAYNE IN PERSON HE'S THE NICEST GUY FOR EXAMPLE. I JUST WANNA BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM. I NEED TO JUST GET PAST MYSELF. DROP THE BRAVADO AND JUST MAKE DOPE PRODUCT. EVERYTHING IS NOT THAT SERIOUS. AS LONG AS PEOPLE THINK I ACT LIKE A BITCH THIS TYPE OF SHIT WILL HAPPEN TO ME. I GOT A LONG ROAD AHEAD OF ME TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE I'M NOT ACTUALLY A HUGE DOUCHE BUT I'M UP FOR THE CHALLENGE. I'M SURE THE WRITERS AT SOUTH PARK ARE REALLY NICE PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DRAW MY CREW. THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY ALSO!! I'M SURE THERE'S GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN THIS... THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW IT'S ME!"

Is this the start of a new chapter for Kanye...I sure hope so...Either way here is a clip from this weeks South Park



No comments:

Post a Comment