Friday, April 10, 2009

As told by Lil' Wayne


I don't understand why Lil' Wayne is so popular. Same goes for T-pain and Kanye West. I admit in the past I have really loved some of Wayne and Kanye's music but lately it seems they are too big for their own good. Anyone...I repeat ANYONE can do what they have done lately with some recording equipment and a vocoder/auto tune. If I had the equipment I would do it just to prove my point. Either way Lil' Wayne is releasing a "rock" album soon. My guess is that it will be the same shitty music he has been producing lately with a little simulated guitar and a lot of auto tune. So basically crap. Anyways the inspiration for this tirade comes from a quote he said in the new issue of Rolling Stone in which he states...

"The rock sh-- just comes from what my life is now. I've grown into this person. I woke up one morning and had three or four women in my bed where I not only didn't know their last names, I didn't know the beginning letter of their first names. All I know is, they're the most beautiful women in the world, and I was in my own place, in whatever city I was in. Then I look on my phone and see a message and know it's from a popular woman everyone knows. And when I went in the studio that night, I couldn't just rap."

Quite the ego there Mr. Carter. Hit the comment box below and let me know what you think about this. Oh yeah...Kanye...your next

No comments:

Post a Comment